- Examination of the History of Michael John Rood’s Prophetic Speculations (Contra) Pam Dewey, Field Guide to the Wild World of Religion
The question is this: Rood has had an unending record of setting dates which prove over and over again … 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 … to be utterly meaningless. Not one thing that he has dogmatically and bombastically declared to audiences who hang on his every word has come to pass. Yet he refuses to quit using loaded words such as “See you in Jerusalem when the smoke clears” to his audiences. Given this track record, why should anyone give credence to the idea that the man has credentials as an “expert” in the area of Biblical prophecy? And why should anyone continue to look to him for his opinion on events of the future?
- Michael Rood (Contra) Extensive series of articles by Vicky Dillen
- Michael Rood, Doomsday Prophet (Contra) by Dr. John Juedes
– Article continues below ad –
- Michael Rood: Prepare for a Rood Awakening Official website, Michael Rood Ministries