Some of our articles provide a Comments section. Most do not.
If the Comments section is available, you will be able to log in with your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account.
When posting your contribution, please keep the following in mind:
- We favor well-reasoned, constructive comments that interact with the article in a way that adds value.
- Keep comments brief and to the point
- This is not a discussion- or debate forum.
- lengthy comments (more than a few brief paragraphs) should be posted on your own site, a forum, or perhaps Google+. You are welcome to post a link to your comments.
- All comments are moderated.
The reason behind our approach to comments is that we do not have the time or energy to deal with a huge number of messages.
That said, if you do interact with one of our articles on, say, your own blog or website, or on a social site such as Facebook or Google+, you’re welcome to let us know. In some cases we will link to comments or critiques.
We also have a Google+ page.
First published (or major update) on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.
Last updated on April 08, 2015. Original content is © Copyright Apologetics Index. All Rights Reserved. For usage guidelines see link at the bottom.