We send out a monthly Apologetics Index Newsletter via email. The upcoming issue will be emailed around December 15, 2015.
This newsletter is meant primarily for Christians — but also for others who want to stay informed about the work and ministry of Apologetics Index.
A typical newsletter may include:
- Information about new and/or updated entries on the Apologetics Index website
- We add research resources all the time to entries throughout the website. Links may also be updated, changed or removed.
- Links to articles, websites and other resources (e.g. books and videos) of interest
- Not all resources are posted on the website. For instance, some time-sensitive information (e.g. details about conferences or seminars) is shared only via the newsletter
- Information about our other, related websites
- Details on how you can support Apologetics Index
Once a month?
Often we don’t actually get around to sending a newsletter each and every month, but whenever we do subscribers have let us know they appreciate the information.
- The email address you provide will be used only to send you our newsletter. We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
- We do not sell, rent out, or otherwise share your email address
- We use the services of MailChimp, protecting you from unwanted emails, subscriptions and/or spam.
- MailChimp makes it easy to subscribe or unsubsribe.
If you have any questions regarding our newsletter, please feel free to contact us.
The Apologetics Index Team