What People Say About The Alpha Course
The Alpha course is a most engaging way of passing on the basics of Christianity. It is a tool for evangelism and nurture that I highly recommend.
- J. I. Packer, Professor of Theology, Regent College, Vancouver
John Wesley's class meeting rediscovered.
- Rob Frost, National Evangelist Methodist Church
Alpha seems especially blessed in that the Lord is using it to reach all sorts of people in all sorts of spiritual condition.
- Evangelist Luis Palau
Alpha crosses the denominational barriers...I am glad it is being used in Baptist Churches.
- Setphen Gaukroger, Senior Pastor of Gold Hill Baptist Church, England
Alpha is an excellent introductory course for those who do not go to church or for whom an inherited Christianity has little meaning.
- Charles Whitehead, International Catholic Charismatic Services
The Alpha course has now become one of the most reliable and important means of drawing people into the church and energizing the faith of those who are already Christians... Although the approach was pioneered in London, it can easily be adapted to anywhere in the Western hemisphere. It has enormous potential.
- The Rev. Dr. Alister McGrath, Princpal, Wycliffe Hall, Oxford and Lecturer, Regent College, Vancouver
Alpha is ingenious in the way that it brings people into a private setting by invitation. So you are accommodating the 20th Century culture in a very manageable and functional way and I am thrilled with it. I am not surprised to hear of its immediate acceptance and use by hundreds of churches all over the world.
- John Wimber
Nicky Gumbel loves Christ, is a student of the Word, and has a passion for the things that Christ had on His heart... the Lost and His People.
- Paul Stanley, Vice President, the Navigators
Every lively church needs a maternity ward! It needs a setting in which new Christians can be made and Christians can be made new. The Alpha course has proved itself to be a marvelous vehicle for this purpose, and it can be adapted to a very wide variety of cultures...
- The Rev. Dr. Michael Green and the Rt. Rev. Michael Marshall, advisors in Evangelism to the Archbishops of Canterbury and York.