Recovering From Churches That Abuse
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- Chapter 1: Searching for Freedom
- Chapter 2: Is There Light At the End of the Tunnel?
- Chapter 3: “I’d Like to Really Live, Not Just Survive”
- Chapter 4: “Grace to People Who Know They Need It
- Chapter 5: “Next Christmas, We’ll Get a Tree.”
- Chapter 6: A Broken Bone That Heals Is Stronger
- Chapter 7: “God Took Time to Visit His Lost Child”
- Chapter 8: “Grace Is the Best Thing in the World
- Epilogue: Can Churches Change?
- Appendix: Issues in Recovery
In this online version the footnotes, published at the end of the book, are included at the end of each chapter.