New York Times bestselling author and Edgar Award nominee Stephen Singular discusses his new book When Men Become Gods: Mormon Polygamist Warren Jeffs, His Cult of Fear, and the Women Who Fought Back.
One of the women profiled in Singular's book, Laura Chapman, a former FLDS member who escaped polygamy and was profiled recently on CBS' 48 Hours, also speaks at this event.
- Source: Tatterred Cover Book Store, Denver, CO. Sep 16th, 2008
View the full presentation here:
Buy the book:
When Men Become Gods: Mormon Polygamist Warren Jeffs, His Cult of Fear, and the Women Who Fought Back by Stephen Singular.
Join us at Google+
Our Comments PolicyNote:
- We favor well-reasoned, constructive comments.
- This is not a discussion- or debate forum.
- Keep comments brief and to the point
- lengthy comments (more than a few lines) should be posted on your own site, a forum, or perhaps Google+. You are welcome to post a link to your comments.
To post your comment, you can log in with your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account.Note: All comments are moderated.
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Jan. 5, 2009