Most people who are familiar with our websites don't know much, if anything, about our offline ministry.
Our offline ministry includes:
- providing counseling and practical help to people in need,
- teaching fellow-Christians to understand and apply God's grace and mercy - gifts that set Christians free from legalism, and instead allow us to become expressions of Jesus who lives in and through us (see Galatians 2:20),
- providing a research and training library of Christian books and other resources,
- providing hospitality to Christians who need a time-out, as well as to Christians visiting Amsterdam, and
- leading a House Church.
We're also involved in helping a number of asylum seekers, and provide a place of fellowship to expats from various countries.
For practical reasons (e.g. to many people, 'Apologetics Index' sounds like a spelling bee challenge) these activities all take place under the name of "Bethlehem House Church." The house church consists of a small group of people that meets at our home.
Janet is a licensed mental health worker. In addition to her job, with an organization that provides shelters and other help to abused women, Janet also provides professional counseling services at our home-based office.
Bookmark, Share, Print or Email
Join us at Google+
- On-site Comments are currently closed, but:
- We invite you to comment on your own website, blog, or elsewhere (e.g. on the Apologetics Index Google+ page).
- Note: If the current entry includes a Table of Contents (top, right-hand corner), the comments section is located on the first page of the entry (and may indeed be open. Do check.)
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Aug. 24, 2009