You are welcome to comment on the article, Encountering G12 - Analyzing the “Cellular Vision” of César Castellanos, by Ricardo Becerra and Paul Carden.
Comments are moderated. We ask that:
- your comments contribute something of value
- your comments are brief and to the point
- you refrain from name-calling and/or abusive/inappropriate language
- you do not include links to other websites (a counter-spam measure)
- you do not include massive amounts of cut-and-paste text
Publication of comments does not necessarily mean that the publishers of Apologetics Index agree with or condone your views. The publishers of Apologetics Index are not responsible for the opinions expressed on the comments pages.
Bookmark, Share, Print or Email
Join us at Google+
Our Comments Policy
- We favor well-reasoned, constructive comments.
- This is not a discussion- or debate forum.
- Keep comments brief and to the point
- lengthy comments (more than a few lines) should be posted on your own site, a forum, or perhaps Google+. You are welcome to post a link to your comments.
To post your comment, you can log in with your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account.
Note: All comments are moderated.
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Nov. 15, 2007