PAGES IN THIS ENTRY:
- Goth / Goths / Gothics
- Goth / Goths / Gothic - Research Resources
- Goth / Goths / Gothics - Your Comments
Previous page: Goth / Goths / Gothic – Research Resources
You are welcome to comment on this Apologetics Index entry on Goth and Goths.
Comments are moderated. We ask that:
- your comments contribute something of value
- your comments are brief and to the point
- you refrain from name-calling and/or abusive/inappropriate language
- you do not include links to other websites (a counter-spam measure)
- you do not include massive amounts of cut-and-paste text
Publication of comments does not necessarily mean that the publishers of Apologetics Index agree with or condone your views. The publishers of Apologetics Index are not responsible for the opinions expressed on the comments pages.