PAGES IN THIS ENTRY:
- From Darkness to Light: How to Rescue Someone You Love from the Occult
- From Darkness to Light: Chapter One
Next page: From Darkness to Light: Chapter One
Occultists. Takes one to know one. In From Darkness to Light Jeff Harshbarger, a former Satanist, tells his own story of his descent into a hellish life, attempts at suicide that went astonishingly wrong, an embrace from Jesus Christ who loved him too much to let him die, a life turned around, and gratitude in a ministry of helping people come out of the occult.
- As one of the world’s leading experts on the occult, Jeff Harshbarger delivers the ultimate how-to manual for recognizing the grip that Satan has on your loved one, and taking action that will rescue.
- For pastors, friends, teachers, husbands, wives, youth pastors and anyone who cares for someone involved in the occult.
- Compendium of dark practices such as Wicca, witchcraft, Goth, Kabala, vampirism, and Satanism. Information on each: what you should know and what you can do if a loved one is involved.
Former Satanist, Jeff Harshbarger, and his wife Liz founded and currently operate Refuge Ministries, located in South Carolina, US.
Jeff has a M.A. in Pastoral Counseling and a M.A. in Youth Ministry. He is much in demand as a speaker on campuses and for organizations whose members work with young people at risk.
Jeff and Liz have served over a decade as children, youth and family ministers. They currently serve as Family ministry/Pastoral Counseling at Calvary Chapel Aiken, S.C.