Occultists. Takes one to know one. In From Darkness to Light Jeff Harshbarger, a former Satanist, tells his own story of his descent into a hellish life, attempts at suicide that went astonishingly wrong, an embrace from Jesus Christ who loved him too much to let him die, a life turned around, and gratitude in a ministry of helping people come out of the occult.
- As one of the world's leading experts on the occult, Jeff Harshbarger delivers the ultimate how-to manual for recognizing the grip that Satan has on your loved one, and taking action that will rescue.
- For pastors, friends, teachers, husbands, wives, youth pastors and anyone who cares for someone involved in the occult.
- Compendium of dark practices such as Wicca, witchcraft, Goth, Kabala, vampirism, and Satanism. Information on each: what you should know and what you can do if a loved one is involved.
Former Satanist, Jeff Harshbarger, and his wife Liz founded and currently operate Refuge Ministries, located in South Carolina, US.
Jeff has a M.A. in Pastoral Counseling and a M.A. in Youth Ministry. He is much in demand as a speaker on campuses and for organizations whose members work with young people at risk.
Jeff and Liz have served over a decade as children, youth and family ministers. They currently serve as Family ministry/Pastoral Counseling at Calvary Chapel Aiken, S.C.
Join us at Google+
Our Comments PolicyNote:
- We favor well-reasoned, constructive comments.
- This is not a discussion- or debate forum.
- Keep comments brief and to the point
- lengthy comments (more than a few lines) should be posted on your own site, a forum, or perhaps Google+. You are welcome to post a link to your comments.
To post your comment, you can log in with your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account.Note: All comments are moderated.
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Feb. 20, 2007