Following is the Table of Contents for Spellbound - The Paranormal Seduction of Today's Kids:
TABLE OF CONTENTS for SpellBound
(After each chapter in chapters 1-15, practical tips are offered on covering the chapter's topics with children and teens; chapters 16-18 provide a biblical approach in dealing with the entire subject matter)
PART ONE: What Is the Paranormal and Why Is It A Threat to Our Kids?
- Chapter 1 What is the Paranormal? The Hidden and Forbidden
- Chapter 2 Hidden Meanings, Hidden Powers, Hidden Beings
- Chapter 3 Fantasy vs. the Paranormal
- Chapter 4 Bewitching Entertainment
- Chapter 5 The Dark Side
PART TWO: What Aspects of the Paranormal Do Our Kids Encounter? Where Divination, Sorcery, and Spirit Contact Touch Our Kids
- Chapter 6 What's Your Sign? The Mystique and Mistake of Astrology
- Chapter 7 Who Are the Psychics and Can They Help?
- Chapter 8 Divination - Not Divine!
- Chapter 9 Is Magic Just in Fairy Tales? Part One
- Chapter 10 Is Magic Just in Fairy Tales? Part Two
- Chapter 11 Magic As A Game
- Chapter 12 Angels of Light: Deception From Beyond, Part One
- Chapter 13 Angels of Light: Deception From Beyond, Part Two
- Chapter 14 The Ouija Board: Dialing for Danger?
- Chapter 15 Auras, The Astral Plane, Astral Travel, Energy, and Symbols
PART THREE: Talking To Your Kids About the Paranormal
- Chapter 16 Taking A Stand: The Fear of God Is The Beginning Of Wisdom
- Chapter 17 Responding To Objections
- Chapter 18 Protecting and Equipping Your Kids
Bookmark, Share, Print or Email
Join us at Google+
- On-site Comments are currently closed, but:
- We invite you to comment on your own website, blog, or elsewhere (e.g. on the Apologetics Index Google+ page).
- Note: If the current entry includes a Table of Contents (top, right-hand corner), the comments section is located on the first page of the entry (and may indeed be open. Do check.)
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Aug. 25, 2006