Websites about Scientology
- End The Cult Includes sworn testimony entered into public record from victims of the Scientology Organization; Reports into suspicious deaths involving Scientology; Reports issued by governing bodies about the Scientology Organization; Documents relating to litigation against the Scientology Organization, and Public speeches and broadcasted statements regarding the Scientology organization.
- Operation Clambake One of the oldest and most complete counter-Scientology websites. Operated by Andreas Heldal-Lund, this is an excellent site to quickly catch up on the major controversies surrounding the Church of Scientology. Good place to start: any article marked by a 'Press' icon. In the recent Village Voice article series titled 'The Top 25 People Crippling Scientology,' Heldal-Lund was listed in 15th place.
- Why Are They Dead, Scientology? Mirror of a site that has moved domain names frequently in recent year. The website documents Scientology-related deaths.
- Why We Protest Operated by Anonymous [see Religion News Blog]. Includes active discussion forums about Scientology
Anonymous originally chose Scientology as a campaign target because of the events surrounding the now infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video. While the video itself was not enough to spark interest, the untamed aggression of the Church of Scientology to remove it did.
Since the campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought into the public eye hundreds of illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.
Bookmark, Share, Print or Email
Join us at Google+
- On-site Comments are currently closed, but:
- We invite you to comment on your own website, blog, or elsewhere (e.g. on the Apologetics Index Google+ page).
- Note: If the current entry includes a Table of Contents (top, right-hand corner), the comments section is located on the first page of the entry (and may indeed be open. Do check.)
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Feb. 8, 2012