Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias adresses the questions: Is Bible True? Why Should I Believe The Bible Is True?
Has this video gone missing? Please let us know.
• How Reliable is the Bible? By Judson Poling (book)
• Can I Trust the Bible? By Darrell L. Bock, Ravi Zacharias and Danielle Durant.
• Books by Ravi Zacharias
• Research resources on the Bible
• About Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
• News articles about Ravi Zacharias
Zacharias has built a reputation as a premier thinker in Christian philosophy through several books and speaking engagements that have taken him to esteemed centers of thought like Harvard, Princeton and Oxford, where he is a visiting lecturer.
Bookmark, Share, Print or Email
Join us at Google+
- On-site Comments are currently closed, but:
- We invite you to comment on your own website, blog, or elsewhere (e.g. on the Apologetics Index Google+ page).
- Note: If the current entry includes a Table of Contents (top, right-hand corner), the comments section is located on the first page of the entry (and may indeed be open. Do check.)
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Sep. 15, 2010