One of the premises of the Da Vinci Code is that the Bible is not reliable as a historical document. Instead, Dan Brown elects to put his faith in the so-called gnostic gospels.
In this video former atheist Lee Strobel addresses the reliability of the Bible as a historical document:
• Ravi Zacharias on the questions: Is the Bible True? Why Should I Believe The Bible Is True?
Bookmark, Share, Print or Email
Join us at Google+
Our Comments Policy
- We favor well-reasoned, constructive comments.
- This is not a discussion- or debate forum.
- Keep comments brief and to the point
- lengthy comments (more than a few lines) should be posted on your own site, a forum, or perhaps Google+. You are welcome to post a link to your comments.
To post your comment, you can log in with your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account.
Note: All comments are moderated.
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Dec. 17, 2009