Welcome to Apologetics Index! If you've been here before you know that the look of this page represents the latest face-lift in our 9+ years online.
In order to manage the continued growth of Apologetics Index we have switched to a new publishing and content management system.
While most of the pages published before now will remain online in the old format(s), new entries - as well as certain updated topics - will appear in this new design.
Our mission remains unchanged:
- Apologetics Index: to provide Christians and non-Christians alike with research resources from a variety of perspectives.
- Religion News Blog to provide the academic community, reporters, and other religion researchers with up-to-date religion news.
- CultFAQ.org: to provide resources that can help current and former cult members and their friends and family with resources to help break free from abusive movements and organizations.
About Apologetics Index
How To Use This Site
Join us at Google+
Our Comments PolicyNote:
- We favor well-reasoned, constructive comments.
- This is not a discussion- or debate forum.
- Keep comments brief and to the point
- lengthy comments (more than a few lines) should be posted on your own site, a forum, or perhaps Google+. You are welcome to post a link to your comments.
To post your comment, you can log in with your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account. Note: All comments are moderated.
More Apologetics & Countercult Research?
Select a topic from our A-Z Index
See our home page
for the latest updates and additions to the site
Or use our Google-powered search engine:
This post was last updated: Dec. 2, 2005